We believe that everyone has the right to participate in the everyday activities of life that most adults in our society take for granted, like shopping and learning money management skills, using local parks for recreation, and volunteering opportunities.
Supported Community Connection activities in which they can participate to improve their quality of life include:
– Entertainment/Cultural Activities
– Attending clubs or organizations
– Going to a shopping mall to learn money management skills
– Visiting museums and libraries
– Bowling for recreation and learning math skills
– Going to concerts, picnics, parks, zoos, etc.
– Recreation for fun and for exercise
– Walking, jogging, hiking, swimming
– Participating in sports
1150 Elkton Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Our Colorado Springs office is located off of Garden of the Gods Rd.