We believe that everyone has the right to participate in the everyday activities of life that most adults in our society take for granted, like shopping and learning money management skills, using local parks for recreation, and volunteering opportunities.
Supported community connection activities in which they can participate to improve their quality of life include:
– Entertainment/Cultural Activities
– Attending clubs or organizations
– Going to a shopping mall to learn money management skills
– Visiting museums and libraries
– Bowling for recreation and learning math skills
– Going to concerts, picnics, parks, zoos, etc.
– Recreation for fun and for exercise
– Walking, jogging, hiking, swimming
– Participating in sports
421 W. 104th Ave., Suite 220
Northglenn, CO 80234
The entrance to our Denver-Metro Area office is located
on the north side of the Northglenn Marketplace shopping center,
at the intersection of West 104th Avenue and I-25 (Exit #221).